When you are working to overcome your drug or alcohol addiction, an intensive outpatient rehab program in Utah may be the perfect fit for your busy lifestyle. In these addiction treatment centers in Utah, you will receive the support and guidance, you need to make a successful recovery, while also learning crucial coping and life skills you can utilize in the now and in the future to maintain your sobriety.
If you are unfamiliar with the concept of an intensive outpatient rehab program in Utah, a description of the program, what it entails, and how effective it is below. In addition, you’ll find crucial information on why you might need to attend an outpatient addiction treatment center in Utah and how intensive outpatient rehab will benefit you.
A Look at Intensive Outpatient Rehab
Often referred to as inpatient-outpatient treatment (IOT) or intensive outpatient programs (IOP), outpatient rehab is designed to allow you to receive high-quality addiction treatment while accommodating your daily life and work schedule. As recommended by the American Society of Addiction Medicine, Mibospi offers ten hours of treatment each week .
Intensive outpatient rehab combines a variety of proven therapeutic interventions, including individual (CBT), experiential, float, and group therapy, along with education on relapse prevention and life skills. You will also participate in Kundalini Energy Work and Pranasana yoga. Together, these services will help you create a long-term plan for your sustained recovery and learn the skills you need to put your plan into play.
Is Intensive Outpatient Rehab Effective?
Intensive outpatient rehab has the potential to be extremely effective for anyone struggling with addiction. In fact, after attaining a baseline assessment, researchers followed individuals who were participating in outpatient rehab for 3 to 18 months. They found that there is a significant reduction in addiction severity and an increase in the number of days abstinent for individuals who receive intensive outpatient services . However, the flexibility of intensive outpatient rehab is not for everyone, such as someone who is need of medical detox.
Do You Need Intensive Outpatient Rehab in Ogden?
If you are dedicated to achieving and maintaining your sobriety but have obligations, including work, family, and financial, that make it almost impossible to consider attending an inpatient rehab program, intensive outpatient rehab will be ideal for you. This is particularly true if:
You have already completed a detox program or have spent time in an inpatient facility and want to continue working on your treatment plan, which includes developing healthy relapse prevention and coping skills.
- You are unable to leave your obligations behind for an extended period of time.
- You are committed to your sobriety but cannot afford the high price tag that is associated with many of the best inpatient rehab programs.
- You are in good physical and mental health.
- You have a strong support system and a stable home life.
- You have recently been discharged from an inpatient facility and are at risk of relapsing when you return home.
How Would You Benefit from Intensive Outpatient Rehab?
Intensive outpatient rehab offers a wide range of benefits, including mentally, physically, and financially. For example:
- You will be allowed to meet your work and education responsibilities, stopping you from falling behind in your work or potentially experiencing any financial loss.
- You can continue to take care of your household responsibilities, such as taking care of your children, elderly relatives, and pets. This should also prevent from feeling any guilt about leaving your responsibilities behind for someone else to do. Unfortunately, guilt is not uncommon in many inpatient treatment facilities.
- You will be receiving a high level of care from trained and experienced professionals that is customized to your specific needs.
- While attending treatment, you’ll be surrounded by others who understand what you are going through, allowing you to openly share your thoughts and feelings without any worry of being judged. There’s a good chance you will find their own stories, struggles, and victories relatable.
- The unwavering support of your peers and counselors, as well as your feelings of being accountable to them, will give you the encouragement you need to work your very hardest to maintain your sobriety.
There is no better time to say goodbye to your drug and alcohol addiction. Let the caring professionals at Mibospi help you do just that.