The top drug rehab programs in Fruit Heights, UT will offer the highest quality treatment within a beautiful setting that is conducive to recovery. If you are ready to take back the control that your drug and alcohol use has had on your life, a Fruit Heights, UT drug rehab program gives you the chance to do this in a supportive and therapeutic environment.
Here, a substance abuse program give many people, just like yourself, the tools, education, and motivation needed to finally put an end their dangerous behaviors. If you are not certain attending a drug rehab program in Fruit Heights, UT is right for you, the following may help you realize this is the crucial first step in changing your life for the better. Below, you’ll find information explaining why you may need treatment from a substance abuse program, as well as how you and your loved ones will benefit from the care you will receive there.
Do You Need a Drug Rehab Program in Fruit Heights, UT?
Whether you have a long history of addiction or have only recently turned to use drugs and alcohol, seeking outpatient treatment at a Fruit Heights, UT drug rehab program may be right for you. This is particularly true if you:
- Have recently gotten sober, whether in an inpatient drug treatment facility or on your own and are dedicated to maintaining your sobriety for the long term (Research shows that without a long term drug relapse prevention program in place, most people will not succeed at remaining sober.)
- Have been receiving inpatient treatment at one of the drug rehab programs in, or anywhere else in the world, and want to continue your treatment after returning home, where you may be tempted to use
- Have an urgent desire to get sober, but lack the ability to spend an extended time in an inpatient drug rehab center in Fruit Heights, UT (This may be due to numerous responsibilities you cannot leave behind or an ability to pay the exorbitant fees often charged in inpatient drug treatment centers, which average to around $700 to $750 every day.)
- Tend to abuse drugs and/ or alcohol erratically and want to stop this on-and-off-again destructive behavior before it takes control of every aspect of your life
How You Will Benefit from Treatment in Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Near Fruit Heights, UT
When you decide that it take back the control your drug use has over your life, a substance abuse program, you’ll appreciate all the benefits that an outpatient treatment program has to offer. In this supportive environment, some of the biggest benefits include:
- Access to professionals who will create an individualized treatment plan that is based on your specific goals and needs
- Being involved in multiple therapeutic interventions that have been shown to reduce the chances of relapse, such as traditional and non-traditional therapies and education on relapse prevention and life skills 
- Having the ability to develop strong friendships with others who are in a similar situation and can offer advice, support, and motivation if you encounter obstacles during your treatment
- Being able to continue meeting your daily work, school, and family obligations while receiving outstanding treatment at a substance abuse program
- Receiving quality treatment that is usually considerably more affordable than your inpatient facility options
- Having easy access to an invaluable support system that is committed to helping you maintain your sobriety
How Your Loved Ones Will Benefit from Your Treatment at a Substance Abuse Rehabilitation in Fruit Heights, UT
Unfortunately, your addiction has likely hurt those who love you, leaving your relationships strained. Fortunately, your decision to seek treatment should help to mend these fences, especially when your loved ones realize how much they will benefit. For example, they will:
- Get to see a new (or rarely seen) side of you, as you work your way down the road to long-term sobriety
- Have the chance to offer priceless support and motivation, which can be a significant factor in your recovery
- Continue to see you on your regular schedule, which may be especially important for children who often do not understand what has happened when a parent leaves for inpatient treatment at a drug rehab program
- Have the opportunity to forgive you and possibly heal emotional wounds, while also having their faith restored in you, as they see how hard you are working to improve yourself
When it seems as if there's no where else to turn... We have the answers you're looking for. Call us today at (801) 605-8779.
Help and Resources for Struggling Adults Battling Alcohol Dependence in Fruit Heights, UT
The reputable and licensed therapists at MiBoSpi Recovery are particularly familiar with the common obstacles that struggling adults in Fruit Heights, UT have previously intimately known in the past, as well the trials that they currently experience during their everyday lives.
At MiBoSpi Recovery, we truly believe we are the most suitable and superior intensive outpatient treatment for treating drug abuse/addiction (including marijuana), alcohol dependence, and any other addiction or substance abuse issues present in struggling adults in the Fruit Heights, UT area. The caring counselors at MiBoSpi are ready to direct men, women, and their families to help them restore and learn to cope with their obstacles associated with addiction/dependency.
Call one of our caring staff members today at (801) 605-8779 to start your journey to rehabilitation.
A Guide to Fruit Heights, UT Recovery Support Services in Your Community
Peer Recovery Coaching
Non-clinical, peer-based activities that engage, educate and support an individual or family member to make life changes to be successful on their chosen pathway of recovery. Peer recovery coaches appropriately highlight their personal experience of lived experience of recovery while helping others.
Medication Assisted Recovery Support Groups in Fruit Heights, UT
Peer-based Fruit Heights, UT recovery support groups, recovery coaching, training, education and advocacy activities designed for the unique recovery needs of individuals from Fruit Heights, UT using medication-assisted treatment options.
Fruit Heights, UT Recovery Community Center
Recovery-oriented sanctuary anchored in the heart of the community. A physical location where the recovery community can organize. A hub for recovery and family support services. Services may include recovery coaching, life skills groups, employment, education and housing support.