The top drug rehab programs in Ogden, UT will offer the highest quality treatment within a beautiful setting that is conducive to recovery. If you are ready to take back the control that your drug and alcohol use has had on your life, a Ogden, UT drug rehab program gives you the chance to do this in a supportive and therapeutic environment.
Here, a substance abuse treatment give many people, just like yourself, the tools, education, and motivation needed to finally put an end their dangerous behaviors. If you are not certain attending a drug rehab program in Ogden, UT is right for you, the following may help you realize this is the crucial first step in changing your life for the better. Below, you’ll find information explaining why you may need treatment from a substance abuse treatment, as well as how you and your loved ones will benefit from the care you will receive there.
Do You Need a Drug Rehab Program in Ogden, UT?
Whether you have a long history of addiction or have only recently turned to use drugs and alcohol, seeking outpatient treatment at a Ogden, UT drug rehab program may be right for you. This is particularly true if you:
- Have recently gotten sober, whether in an inpatient drug treatment facility or on your own and are dedicated to maintaining your sobriety for the long term (Research shows that without a long term drug relapse prevention program in place, most people will not succeed at remaining sober.)
- Have been receiving inpatient treatment at one of the drug rehab programs in, or anywhere else in the world, and want to continue your treatment after returning home, where you may be tempted to use
- Have an urgent desire to get sober, but lack the ability to spend an extended time in an inpatient drug rehab center in Ogden, UT (This may be due to numerous responsibilities you cannot leave behind or an ability to pay the exorbitant fees often charged in inpatient drug treatment centers, which average to around $700 to $750 every day.)
- Tend to abuse drugs and/ or alcohol erratically and want to stop this on-and-off-again destructive behavior before it takes control of every aspect of your life
How You Will Benefit from Treatment in Substance Abuse Treatment Center Near Ogden, UT
When you decide that it take back the control your drug use has over your life, a substance abuse treatment, you’ll appreciate all the benefits that an outpatient treatment program has to offer. In this supportive environment, some of the biggest benefits include:
- Access to professionals who will create an individualized treatment plan that is based on your specific goals and needs
- Being involved in multiple therapeutic interventions that have been shown to reduce the chances of relapse, such as traditional and non-traditional therapies and education on relapse prevention and life skills 
- Having the ability to develop strong friendships with others who are in a similar situation and can offer advice, support, and motivation if you encounter obstacles during your treatment
- Being able to continue meeting your daily work, school, and family obligations while receiving outstanding treatment at a substance abuse treatment
- Receiving quality treatment that is usually considerably more affordable than your inpatient facility options
- Having easy access to an invaluable support system that is committed to helping you maintain your sobriety
How Your Loved Ones Will Benefit from Your Treatment at a Substance Abuse Treatment Center in Ogden, UT
Unfortunately, your addiction has likely hurt those who love you, leaving your relationships strained. Fortunately, your decision to seek treatment should help to mend these fences, especially when your loved ones realize how much they will benefit. For example, they will:
- Get to see a new (or rarely seen) side of you, as you work your way down the road to long-term sobriety
- Have the chance to offer priceless support and motivation, which can be a significant factor in your recovery
- Continue to see you on your regular schedule, which may be especially important for children who often do not understand what has happened when a parent leaves for inpatient treatment at a drug rehab program
- Have the opportunity to forgive you and possibly heal emotional wounds, while also having their faith restored in you, as they see how hard you are working to improve yourself
When it seems as if there's no where else to turn... We have the answers you're looking for. Call us today at (801) 605-8779.
Addiction Rehab and Recovery Resources in Ogden, UT
The good news is that the Ogden, UT recovery community welcomes everybody. The general Ogden, UT recovery community shares a holistic and an all-inclusive approach to their recovery community. The Ogden, UT recovery community understands that there are many cultural and community-specific hurdles/obstacles everyone from Ogden, UT must endure and overcome, together. Equally true is their belief that folks from Ogden, UT, folks who are faithfully seeking to live sober lives, are individuals with unique issues that are very different others in recovery in Ogden, UT.
The Ogden, UT area has many incredible community-based and private drug treatment and rehab services for people living in the Ogden, UT area. The community-based programs offer individual sessions, and group sessions, family recovery, and peer-supported community programs. Additionally, the Ogden, UT area is blessed with some of the best private drug rehabs and substance abuse recovery programs and addiction treatment centers. Most use evidence-based treatment approaches while providing family therapy, education, and relapse prevention.
For example, in Ogden, UT you will find….
Utah Support Advocates for Recovery Awareness (USARA) in Ogden, UT:
USARA’s mission in Ogden, UT is to celebrate, advocate, support, and empower people in all stages of addiction recovery through connecting to Ogden, UT-based resources, building a sense of recovery community in Ogden, UT, and raising awareness that long-term recovery is possible for all addicts from Ogden, UT. See Addiction Recovery Management for Families (ARM) in Ogden, UT
Ogden, UT ARM has a primary goal, which is to reduce barriers in Ogden, UT impacting recovery, improve family relationships and Ogden, UT social supports, and increase job readiness by connecting individuals from Ogden, UT to employment resources in Ogden, UT.
More Drug Rehab and Recovery Resources in Ogden, UT
The Ogden, UT-based Recovery Coaches utilize strength-based coaching to assist Ogden, UT
Ogden, UT Recovery Coaches work with participants in developing skills to enhance fiscal responsibility and recovery skills in order to attain and maintain long-term recovery. For Ogden, UT Family members, ARM will utilize the Ogden, UT Community Reinforcement Approach and Family Training (CRAFT) model. CRAFT is a comprehensive behavioral approach and evidence-based practice for treating addiction and supporting the family. This support group is offered at USARA in Ogden, UT twice weekly. (see Community Reinforcement and Family Training).
Ogden, UT ARM Eligibility Requirements:
Must be a Ogden, UT, Utah Resident with a history of drug and or alcohol addiction with verification of community or corrections based treatment services.
- Income eligible 200% below the Federal Poverty Level.
- Must have a dependent child under the age of 18 living in the home.
- Must be willing to commit to six months in the Ogden, UT ARM program.
- Multiple Pathways to Recovery in Ogden, UT
USARA in Ogden, UT believes in supporting multiple pathways to recovery. Recovery is an individualized process and we support people with substance use disorders in finding a recovery path that is meaningful to them.
“The celebration of recovery pluralism and a philosophy of choice should be the core of comprehensive systems of care for substance use disorders.” -William White
Ogden, UT Çommunity Recovery Groups
- 12 Steps in Ogden, UT
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Ogden, UT
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings in Ogden, UT
- Crystal Meth Anonymous in Ogden, UT
- Sex Addicts Anonymous in Ogden, UT
- Double Trouble Recovery in Ogden, UT
- SMART Recovery in Ogden, UT
- Refuge Recovery in Ogden, UT
- Coffee & Recovery in Ogden, UT
- Fit to Recover in Ogden, UT