Top Intensive Outpatient Programs in Ogden, UT
Currently, 21.5 million Americans struggle with drug addiction . If you are one of them or know someone who is, seeking an Intensive Outpatient Program in Ogden, UT can provide the help needed to overcome and manage addiction without putting your life on hold.
Below, you’ll find the information you need to know on what intensive outpatient programs near Ogden, UT, as well as who may need these types of services and how the entire family will benefit when a loved one receives this treatment.
What is Outpatient Drug Addiction Treatment?
At Intensive Outpatient Programs in Ogden, UT, drug addiction treatment is exactly what it sounds like. Instead of living at an inpatient facility in Ogden, UT, you continue to reside in your own home and live your day-to-day life as you receive treatment for your addiction as an "outpatient." This treatment may include a variety of proven therapeutic modalities, such as group and individual counseling, substance abuse education, information on relapse prevention, medication management, or a combination. How long and often you attend outpatient rehab near Ogden, UT will be decided after meeting with the highly trained and supportive staff.
Who May Need an Intensive Outpatient Program?
While anyone wanting to put an end to their battle with a drug or alcohol addiction is likely to benefit from an intensive outpatient program, some individuals from Ogden, UT may be at a greater need for this more flexible form of drug treatment. You may find that you or someone you love from Ogden, UT who needs intensive outpatient treatment if:
- You understand that there is no “quick-fix” for drug addiction, yet have a strong internal desire to take control of your drug addiction and do not need or have already completed a medical detox.
- You have received inpatient drug addiction treatment and crave the continued education, support, and access to resources you will receive when attending an outpatient drug rehab center in Ogden, UT. In fact, studies show that a key factor to recovery is social and community support .
- You want to put an end to your addiction but cannot disrupt your daily routine to attend an inpatient drug rehab center in Ogden, UT.
- Outpatient rehab treatment is frequently offered during the day and evening, as well as on weekends, in an effort to accommodate all schedules.
- You desire high-quality care but are unable to afford the high costs associated with inpatient drug addiction treatment.
- You are in the early stages of addiction and are motivated to regain control of your life by gaining the skills and tools you need to overcome your addiction.
- You crave the added support you will receive from being around your peers.
- You have a desire to address the underlying causes of your substance abuse to further your chances of a long-lasting recovery.
- You feel that being accountable to others will help you continue living a drug-free lifestyle.
How Will Your Entire Family Will Benefit from Intensive Outpatient Treatment?
Your drug use has likely had a drastic impact on your family. Fortunately, receiving intensive outpatient treatment in an outpatient setting can help you repair and rebuild strained or broken relationships one step at a time. Although this is rarely an easy task, it is necessary to make amends for any past destructive behaviors and reestablish trust with your loved ones.
A breakdown in family communication often results from drug addiction. In outpatient rehab, you’ll discuss and learn healthy and effective communication techniques. When you learn how to deal with conflicts in a positive manner and without resorting to drugs and alcohol, your entire family will benefit. Not only will they begin to understand you better, but they’ll also feel more comfortable expressing themselves to you.
Your family will also benefit from having you at home while you are undergoing drug addiction treatment. This is often less upsetting to children than having a parent leave for an inpatient facility for an extended period of time. In addition, your family does not experience any negative consequences that may result from taking time off work, and you will be able to attend important family functions and events. Even better, you’ll be sober.
Most importantly, your family will benefit from the person you become while receiving intensive outpatient program treatment in Ogden, UT. Seeing you live your life as a healthy, sober person and knowing they can trust you and count on you when they are in need are perhaps the greatest benefits of all.
 SAMHSA - Behavioral Health Trends: 2014 Survey on Drug Use and Health https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/NSDUH-FRR1-2014/NSDUH-FRR1-2014.pdf
 Pathways to Long-Term Recovery https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852519/
When it seems as if there's no where else to turn... We have the answers you're looking for. Call us today at (801) 605-8779.
Addiction Rehab and Recovery Resources in Ogden, UT
The good news is that the Ogden, UT recovery community welcomes everybody. The general Ogden, UT recovery community shares a holistic and an all-inclusive approach to their recovery community. The Ogden, UT recovery community understands that there are many cultural and community-specific hurdles/obstacles everyone from Ogden, UT must endure and overcome, together. Equally true is their belief that folks from Ogden, UT, folks who are faithfully seeking to live sober lives, are individuals with unique issues that are very different others in recovery in Ogden, UT.
The Ogden, UT area has many incredible community-based and private drug treatment and rehab services for people living in the Ogden, UT area. The community-based programs offer individual sessions, and group sessions, family recovery, and peer-supported community programs. Additionally, the Ogden, UT area is blessed with some of the best private drug rehabs and substance abuse recovery programs and addiction treatment centers. Most use evidence-based treatment approaches while providing family therapy, education, and relapse prevention.
For example, in Ogden, UT you will find….
Utah Support Advocates for Recovery Awareness (USARA) in Ogden, UT:
USARA’s mission in Ogden, UT is to celebrate, advocate, support, and empower people in all stages of addiction recovery through connecting to Ogden, UT-based resources, building a sense of recovery community in Ogden, UT, and raising awareness that long-term recovery is possible for all addicts from Ogden, UT. See Addiction Recovery Management for Families (ARM) in Ogden, UT
Ogden, UT ARM has a primary goal, which is to reduce barriers in Ogden, UT impacting recovery, improve family relationships and Ogden, UT social supports, and increase job readiness by connecting individuals from Ogden, UT to employment resources in Ogden, UT.
More Drug Rehab and Recovery Resources in Ogden, UT
The Ogden, UT-based Recovery Coaches utilize strength-based coaching to assist Ogden, UT
Ogden, UT Recovery Coaches work with participants in developing skills to enhance fiscal responsibility and recovery skills in order to attain and maintain long-term recovery. For Ogden, UT Family members, ARM will utilize the Ogden, UT Community Reinforcement Approach and Family Training (CRAFT) model. CRAFT is a comprehensive behavioral approach and evidence-based practice for treating addiction and supporting the family. This support group is offered at USARA in Ogden, UT twice weekly. (see Community Reinforcement and Family Training).
Ogden, UT ARM Eligibility Requirements:
Must be a Ogden, UT, Utah Resident with a history of drug and or alcohol addiction with verification of community or corrections based treatment services.
- Income eligible 200% below the Federal Poverty Level.
- Must have a dependent child under the age of 18 living in the home.
- Must be willing to commit to six months in the Ogden, UT ARM program.
- Multiple Pathways to Recovery in Ogden, UT
USARA in Ogden, UT believes in supporting multiple pathways to recovery. Recovery is an individualized process and we support people with substance use disorders in finding a recovery path that is meaningful to them.
“The celebration of recovery pluralism and a philosophy of choice should be the core of comprehensive systems of care for substance use disorders.” -William White
Ogden, UT Çommunity Recovery Groups
- 12 Steps in Ogden, UT
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Ogden, UT
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings in Ogden, UT
- Crystal Meth Anonymous in Ogden, UT
- Sex Addicts Anonymous in Ogden, UT
- Double Trouble Recovery in Ogden, UT
- SMART Recovery in Ogden, UT
- Refuge Recovery in Ogden, UT
- Coffee & Recovery in Ogden, UT
- Fit to Recover in Ogden, UT